16 May 2016

Me Made May 16: Day 8-14

And another week has come and gone.

I appreciate that my work environment allows me to wear all my me-mades and they are appropriate attire. This makes it easier for me to meet the challenge.

I'm realizing that there are only a few basic staple items (Black cardigans, Tights, and leggings) that I wear that are not me-made. I don't have one single item of non me-made on any of my hooks or in my main drawers. Any RTW items I own are in the back of the closet and I'd have to go searching for them.

I'm also trying to wear a different item every day this month to determine fit and comfort of each one. This is the more difficult aspect for me as I play favourites; There are two dresses and one shirt that I absolutely adore and are repeat offenders worn weekly. I've already worn two of those items last week....so I only have one favourite left for the month.

But here we go:

Day 8

Day 9
A photo posted by Chrystal McKay (@chrystalclear_) on

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13
A photo posted by Chrystal McKay (@chrystalclear_) on

Day 14
AND ONE LAST ONE FROM THE WEDDING WITH MY HANDSOME BF WHO PATIENTLY TAKES MY PHOTO EVERY DAY AND SUGGESTED THE EXCELLENT BACKGROUND FOR THE LAST PHOTO:

No comments:

Post a Comment