24 May 2016

Me Made May 16: Day 15-21

Phew! Three weeks in and things are going great!

The most difficult aspect of all of this is not getting to wear my favourite items on a weekly basis. Makes me realize I should probably sew a few more Grainline Studio Alder shirtdresses and buy more soft cottons (Chambrays) to sew them up in. Two of my favourites are made of Chambray fabric and the third is a soft embroidered cotton....hmmm I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner...

I'm also realizing I have a lot of hand made items....It never truly pinged in my brain that I have well over 50 Hand made dresses....That is very exciting! And even more exciting when I wear something I haven't put on in awhile and feeling like it's new again! Excellent!

And since Monday was a holiday here in Canada - please excuse my delay in posting :)

Photo time!

Day 15
A photo posted by Chrystal McKay (@chrystalclear_) on

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18
A photo posted by Chrystal McKay (@chrystalclear_) on

Day 19


Day 20


Day 21

No comments:

Post a Comment