09 October 2013

Free Fabric from ClubBMV

I won free fabric! I won free fabric! Did you hear me? FREE!!!


Phew, that was exciting! So free fabric - what?

I have a clubBMV membership. Don't know what that is? It's the membership that gets you 20% off online patterns from McCalls, Vogue, Buttrick, and Kwik Sew. 4 major pattern companies, one membership. I bought it during a promotion and paid $9.99 for the year. I typically pay $1.99-$3.99 per pattern because they always have sales and I get the 20% discount on top of those prices! Amazing. I'm no affiliate, I'm just a girl who likes a bargain.

So free fabric! ClubBMV has Material Mondays where they give away fabric from their stash that has been used during previous photoshoots. And all you have to do is send them an email! :D

So I sent them an email. A week later I was announced that weeks winner! And what did I win? 

I won this beautiful teal dotted chiffon.  3 metres of the stuff! Yay! 


It probably isn't something I'd buy on my own as the dots have some sparkle to them and I'm more of a matte girl. But it's free and it's drapey and it's beautiful!

Yay Free Fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment