13 November 2013

Review: Burda Style Magazines Year 2011


So while I was perusing eBay the other day I came across a seller bulk selling Burda Style for the year 2011. I jumped on the chance to own them all. I went to own ALL the things. So I started bidding with my max bid at $60. For 12 Magazines, I figured that is reasonable. Well I won. And Priority mail got to work and the package was delivered 3 days later - to the USA/Canada Border. Cheaper than shipping into Canada. I jumped in my car cranked the Phantom of the Opera and took a little drive to the Border. Went to a coffee house, ripped open my box (more like struggled desperately with tape looking like an idiot in the process). FINALLY got into my box of glorious magazines and devoured them while sipping a Maple Mocha.

12 magazines later and I must say that I do love Burda Style patterns. But I realized that I only like a select few of them. I like those specific patterns crazy amounts, but only a few. So to summarize. I thought I'd create this post including photos of every pattern that I like out of each month of 2011. mmmm pretty photos.

February 2011


March 2011





May 2011


June 2011


July 2011





August 2011



September 2011




October 2011








November 2011





December 2011





January 2012



The only month that no patterns caught my attention was in April 2011. But that happens sometimes. Out of an entire year, only one month has nothing worth noting, that is pretty good odds. Though I wish it had ONE pattern I loved. Oh well. Some months have SO many that I adore.

Oh the possibilities are amazing. I cannot WAIT to start picking fabrics to go with these designs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment